Would you like to become more involved in the activities of the DMA? Do you see yourself as an activist? An event coordinator? Do you want your voice about driving with a disability to be heard?
There are many ways in which you can get more involved with Disabled Motorists Australia.
These include volunteering opportunities in:
- Assisting with office and reception duties
- Events planning and management
- Involvement in DMA events
- Fundraising for the DMA, such as plant sales, raffles and encouraging donations
- The DMA Ilma Lever Garden for garden maintenance
- Working on initiatives and avocation on transport and mobility issues
Disabled Motorists Australia is often asked for their input on various aspects of being on the roads. Join with DMA to have your say in traffic regulations, and other campaigns for improvements for drivers with disabilities. Get your voice out there and be heard.